We inform you that this website uses a technology called “cookies” in order to make easier the users navigation, to show them information of interest whenever they access our Web site and improve the quality of our services.
What are the cookies?
A cookie is a file downloaded to your computer (PC or mobile device) in order to storing data that can be updated and recovered by the owner.
The collected information through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the sebsite, the visited pages, the time that has been on our website and the actions taken, as well as the visited sites just before and after the visit.
What kind of cookies could be used in this web site and for what purpose?
Our Website may use any of the Cookies described below:
- Session Cookies: a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses to a website.
- Persistent Cookies: a type of cookies where the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined period by the responsible of the Cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical Cookies: Are those that allow navigation through a website, platform or implementation and use of different options or services that exists in it, as for example, to control traffic and data communication, identify the sesión, to access to parts of restricted access, remember the elements constitute an order, to do the buying process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for broadcasting video or sound or share content through social networks.
- Customization Cookies: those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined features, depending on a number of criteria in the user terminal such as language, the type of browser through which they access the service, the locale settings from which you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: those that allow the responsible therefor, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The collected information through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform sites and to construct profiles of user navigation of those sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on analysis of usage data that the users of the service do.
- Advertising Cookies: allow the management in the most effective way possible of advertising spaces, in which the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which provide the requested service, based on a criteria such as content, or the frequency in which ads appear.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: are those that allow the management in the most efficient way of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which provide the requested service. These cookies store information about the user behavior obtained through continued observation of its browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
- Own Cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s computer and managed exclusively by the Website Owner for best performance of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and user experience. These cookies remain in your browser longer time, allowing us to recognize you as a returning visitor of the website and adapt the content to provide content to suits their preferences.
- Third Party analytical Cookies: In our website we could also use the audience measurement system Google Analytics, an website analysis tool of Google that lets us know how users of our website interact. It also enables Cookies in the site domain where the user is found and uses a set of cookies to collect information anonymously and report on trends of the website without identifying individual users. More information about the type of cookies used by Google Analitycs and its expiration period: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es
How I can disable and block the Cookies?
At any time you can disable cookies and continue browsing, even though it will be limited in several sections and navigation could be blocked at any time. You can block or disable them activating the setting on your browser, which allows you to refuse the installation of all cookies or some of them. Some browsers allow warn of the presence of cookies or automatically reject them. If you reject them, you can still use our website, although the use of some services may be limited and therefore, your experience on our website less satisfactory.
To choose not to become tracked down by Google Analytics across all websites, visit the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es.
Unless you have adjusted your browser settings, our system will create cookies as soon as you visit our website and accept our Cookies Policy. Keep in mind that all Internet browsers allow you to change these settings.
For more information on how to adjust the settings for cookies, depending on the browser you normally use, we recommend you visit the following links:
How I can revoke my consent?
However, be aware that in most cases, eliminate or disable cookies may affect the functionality of our Web site and limit your access to certain areas or services offered through it.